Pack News‎ > ‎

CANCELLED - Fishing Trip for Saturday, October 11th

posted Oct 10, 2014, 8:52 AM by Joe Sievers
I am sad to announce that the weather has not cooperated and our fishing trip for tomorrow has been cancelled.  Cold, wet and windy are not ideal fishing conditions.
We are currently in talks with the captain to re-schedule to a better date.  Since we are getting late in the fall season right now this may be something that waits until spring. 
We can either issue you a refund or keep the funds set aside for the rescheduled date.    
I will keep everyone posted